1. I’m inconsistent – When you want to achieve something you have to be consistent every single day, but I am not doing it now. I need more PDT, prayer and wisdom.
2. I have weight plateau. I’m convinced that I have lost some inches on my thigh area and my tummy looks better than before. *insert song Happy*
3. Exercise Routine: M.W.F – Jog at Gaston Park with sis Jai and Ms. Chen. Back to Cardio, I was thinking to schedule it T.TH.S.
4. I can’t pretend that I’m okay, if I went out of the Book Sale without buying one book.
5. I want to buy The Happiness Project book of Gretchen Rubin. I can’t find one in National Bookstore.
6. Know the Types of procrastination and how you can fix them. Read this one here http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/types-procrastination-and-how-you-can-fix-them.html, it’s a fun article. Under type of Procrastination by specific habit or action: I’m the List Maker, The Napper, The Internet Researcher, and The Watcher.
7. Finally, I’ve received and enrolled my BPI More Fun Card. I can deposit and pay online hassle free.
8. I love reading Daily Guideposts 2014. I’m still in January; I have to read at least 10-20 pages a day.
9. I should finish reading Eat, Pray, Love. It has been sitting on my desk for months now. I tried to read 4-5 pages though. I admire her (E. Gilbert) writing skills so much.
10. We have another Team Outing this year! Yay! This year is amazing and full of sweet surprises.
11. Remember: Delaying Gratification – one of the most valuable traits of successful people.
12. I’m learning to apply make-up on my eye brows. I tried to apply eyeliner but I’m such a mess.
13. I’m obsessed with image editing applications. Cymera app is love. I will install VSCO if I have my iphone real soon.
14. Slowly watching 250 Top Movies of all time. I’m happy that Hayao Miyazaki’s Spirited Away is on the list.
15. Infatuated with Self- Help Books. Currently reading, The Power by Rhonda Byrne.