Boracay Island

Boracay Island Philippines



Boracay Island is the most famous and hottest travel destination in the Philippines. The famous Island is located in Aklan province South of Manila city. It is a beautiful island surrounded by coral reefs and located one kilometer north-west of Panay in the island Visayas and  7 kilometer long and 1 kilometer width at its narrowest point.  Boracay.com 




The best part of Boracay Island is its " white sand beach" and some travelers claim it to be the "Finest Beach of all asia". The water is shallow, the sand is finer and there are about 350 beach hotel resorts with more than 2000 rooms to suit virtually everyone's taste. 

Comments

  1. Is it boracay? lovely photos. There so many things to do there, mostly at nightlife. Boracay is the best place for relaxing.....



    Tanya Gemarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so, I just found the photos on the net,Actually, I haven't been there yet which I wish I could go, It's really a best place indeed, Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast