Alt Codes For LAPTOP Users


I have my new laptop and lately I wonder how to use the alt characters in a laptop keyboard. I did a little research about it. At first I'm puzzled, I don't get it at first. Then later on I managed to discover it all by myself. :D

What I did was I pressed the fn key on the lower left side of the keyboard area which is close to the ctrl and window key. After pressing the fn key I pressed the NumLk which is at the upper right area. Then I found out that the letters m,j,k,l,u,i,o, and numbers 7,8,9 have designated tiny numbers on them.

Now, the letters and numbers are now on a numeric keypad mode. If you want your keyboard to go back to normal, just press the fn and NumLk. You can turn it ON to numeric keypad mode and turn it OFF if you want to. 

Try pressing Alt + 3 to get this result ♥. (Numeric keypad mode)

Below are some alt codes I saw on the internet, while I was looking for some to use ^^

1 - ☺
2 - ☻
3 -  ♥
4 -  ♦
5 -  ♣
6 -  ♠
7 -  •
8 -  ◘
9 -  ○
10 - ◙
11 - ♂
12 - ♀
13 -  ♪
14 - ♫
15 - ☼
16 - ►
17 - ◄
18 - ↕
19 - ‼
20 -  ¶

I can't post all the codes here so I'll just give the link for the complete alt code list, visit here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast