Just Posting

Anyways, I'm happy that I am okay now after days of inevitable fever that sucked! Now, I'm back and I dunno what should I post here on this very pangit blog (nyahahaha).

I am happy that recently, I attended Sticky Media's 2nd General Meeting. I'm proud to say that Sis Lyn Achacoso, Juliette Martinez, Bernie Maghuyop and Joseph Requerme got an award for  being an excellent employee (yes they are!). Congratulations and keep up the good work guys.I'm so proud to be with the most top people in the office :D I'm so happy sa inyong achievements! clap clap clap


Good Night guys! Late na ako nag sleep, hala! early pa ako tomorrow... -_-
Pray muna ako ^^

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake 
I pray the Lord my soul to take


naruto character icon Pictures, Images and Photos




I saw this icon in Photobucket.com, I found it so cute. haha!

Comments

  1. hindi naman panget blog mo ah! ganda kaya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naks! Thanks ha :D kelangan ko pa kaseng ulitin lahat eh..hehe. Salamat talaga ng marami ^^ anu site mu?add din sana kita.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast