TESDA Requirements for the Issuance of National Certificate

Last April I took the NC2-CHS (Computer Hardware Servicing) exam of TESDA in TAGOLOAN. Together with my batch in college, we took the exam and we  are so happy in passing the exam. Our college required us to take this NC2 exam which I believe is helpful for blooming credentials especially when you want to go abroad.


As stated above we have to comply all of it. Sorry wala pako ka update kelangan man jud naa ato names sa ela gi post na result sa gawas.haaiizz last time nako adto wala paman gud. If ever naa na pwede nata proceed ani.    

 

I will update you soon again if naa najud ang exam result for April. Keep your Certificate of Training. I have to get the TOR nako and kapui paman adto school,hehe,tiguman pa nako ni ang TOR,kabalu mu pila bayad pagkuha? Let me know guys if you have  violent reaction or naa mu question,comment lang mo.hehe, salamat..God Bless sa tanan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast