Yay! Shenani tagged ME! I never saw this coming. haha! Anyway, thanks dear for this. I
tried my best to answer all these questions -haha- I don't want to disappoint you of course. :P
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
- We do have a pet. Our pet dog named Corie - not sure if I spell it correctly- Corie is of course a family to us. Gee, she's annoying sometimes :P
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
-My dream is to have a wonderful and peaceful earth to live. No rich or poor, no racism and such. A dream come true also for me if I can go to places I wanna go :D
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
- I have no idea.hmmmm I guess I have to make a survey on this. haha
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Really? Nice :D Well, hmmm. I want to build a school for less fortunate kids, build a business where I can help a lot of people to be employed. There's a lot of things but I love this idea.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
- I listened to my favorite song and read-read-read, chocolates and Ice cream :P
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being loved by someone. You'll learn to love that someone who loves you. But it depends on your own perception.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
- hmm.. as much as possible I want to hit the hay as early as possible or 2 hrs after eating dinner. I want to have 8hrs sleep but unfortunately I can't do such, plenty of distraction like the light is still up, the noise of the tv and people around the house which is really disturbing. Right now, I can't sleep without my cellphone -for alarm and listened to songs. I want to listen to old lovesongs so that I can sleep well. On the other hand, whenever my body is really exhausted I can sleep with no trouble.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
- Oh! hehe,uhmmm. Actually he's my classmate back in high-school 3rd yr - 4th yr to be exact. We are not that super close but I know that he had a crush on me - haha! It's true that Action Speaks louder than Words.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
- hmm.. Any manga creators will do or the one who made animation films and I want to watch Hayao Miyazaki draw :P
10. What kinds of books do you read?
- Romance and other fictional or non fiction. Currently reading Nicholas Sparks Books.
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
- I'm married already with two lovely kids - haha!? Oh..hehe
12. What’s your fear?
- Waaa..actually, plenty though. I just don't want to think about it as a dilemma as of now.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
- Hmmm.. Married but not that poor - pede? hehe.. I'm really practical. haha! I don't want to be single and rich but unhappy.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- Pray, stretch my body and go back to sleep :P exception is that when I have to wake up early for work.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
- I believe that you have to accept your spouse/partner for who he/she is whole-heartedly. You'll learn somehow to accept all his/her flaws. As of now, I have no idea what would it be, I just want him to stay as sweet and loving.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
- weee.. Stassi.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
- Forgive I will but forget it's not that super easy. As they say, what's done is done - you can't undo it.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next , what would it be?
- I can eat whole wheat bread. I can live with that for months and decrease my BMI even - haha!
Now, I'm pretty much done :P I will pass this now to the amazing bloggers! You are tagged
sis LJ, Kira, Roxanne and Glaiza!