I has Money




-->




I was bored to death so I enjoy myself answering questions about money from askdeb.com. This is not for fun really; I answered it seriously and with sincerity.

1.    What would you do if you had a million dollars?
If I had those million dollars I would invest it in putting up my own business.

2.    Are you a spender or a saver?
I’m half spender and half saver. Actually I’m a saver there are circumstances wherein I have no choice but to spend the money :P

3.    How much money do you save on a regular basis? (As a percentage of your income?)
I dunno I don’t give it much attention.

4.    Do you have a personal written budget?
I used to have one but I quit since sometimes I forgot to take notes and my recollection of things/events is poor.

5.    When you go to a meal dutch, would you prefer to itemize the receipt or just split it in half?
It depends. I have this friend we usually split it in half and others like it to itemize. But I prefer to itemize hehe

6.    When you’re on a date, do you think the man should pay or not?
I guess it depends. But I guess not necessarily.  You can do dutch meals if you want for a change.

7.    What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever given someone?
Hmm. I think a jewel box for my mama’s 50th bday.

8.    What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?
I think a cake and a stuff toy. But I dunno if that was really expensive. Just a thought.

9.    If someone offered you a million dollars for a night of sex, would you do it? Would it matter if the person were good looking or not?
NOPE. Yah with all the caps. The hell I care if he’s good looking.

10.  Do you invest in the stock market? What kind of investing strategy do you use if you do?
No I don’t really. Haha! I don’t even have the money lol

Money is a paper, a coin; it has a specified amount, a sum, an income, an official currency, a medium of exchange. It’s a universal truth that people needs money.  I think all people wanted to be rich but of course we have different reasons why.

Do not value money for any more nor any less than it’s worth; it is a good servant but a bad master says Alexandre Dumas fils, it lures us to the worldly possessions. We wanted to gain more, earn more and more, we totally forgot that money isn’t the spring of happiness and that money isn’t everything. Kathy Ireland, “Don’t just work for the money. That will bring only limited satisfaction.” Actually she has a very good point.  Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort - Franklin D. Roosevelt.  I have problem when it comes to money matters, I guess I’m not good in handling money hehe I mean I have this annoying headache thinking on how to budget my little amount of cash that I have and I thought to myself do I really need money to be happy, to be satisfied? But I ended in a split decision, a yes and a no.  

On the other hand whenever I treat my friends they’re so blissful and I felt like yay! I’m glad knowing that I made them happy because of money. In addition I feel ecstatic every time I bought a book from Nicholas Sparks. Haha! The fact now,  I need the money to help my mom. I need to pay the internet and phone bills too. We all have this different standpoint when it comes to money issues. I like this one from Stuart Wilde, It's not just the emotional, intellectual, and physical gaps between you and money. The real gap is always between what you think you want and what you actually want, deep down. What do you really want deep down? Why needed the money so much? Does it make you happy? For how long? Does it satisfy your needs? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast