Whale you be my valentine?

source
I had just a funny conversation with my mother early this morning. She was just concerned about me, I can't totally blame her though. Yay! I forgot to greet her today, anyway she can't blame me too, it's too early in the morning and my brain cells are adjusting to normal phase. I dunno but all I know is that no matter what happen, I'd still want to try, to get hurt just to fall in-love all over again. weeeeeeee, I don't want to be in drama mode today haha! I want to be happy since it is so nice to be happy. 


 Happy Valentines to my Rin-kun. muaaaah! I can't help myself I fall in-love with you. 



Happy valentines to all! Spread the love not the legs. 

2 comments:

  1. love love love..sarap naman..I can't help but fall in love so deeply with Beany hehehe..passing by sissy..missing you *hugs* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sissy... I miss you too so much.. I've been very busy these days.. muaaaah! I know you are sissy. stay in-love <3 take care sissy and hope you are doing great. hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...