From Up on Poppy Hill


I’m in love with this animated movie. This is a movie from Studio Ghibli film. The feelings that I have everytime I watch SG films. I’m just a super fan of their films. The background, the town and the way they create the animation. Its surreal animation makes me very happy, super happy, happy inlove again.  I remember a song way back then I used to sing and I heard it on this movie.

The movie was cute, charming and wonderful. A wonderful work of art and the song complements the sugary and cute scenes. I don’t want to include the plot here since I just want to express how happy I am watching these kinds of movies. Haha! Let me include the director, the writer and the group behind this wonderful movie. They are doing a great job! I wanted to express my happiness and gratefulness on making another movie like this. I love the kilig feeling. I want to live in such a beautiful place. I just hope they’ll make movies such as these through the years and that only the magical essence SG film can make such.

Here are some enchanting snapshots from the movie. 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast