Blog Awards and Random Questions

To my dearest friend Sheena, thank you so much for these awards. Thank you for the sweet thoughts. 


She told me I have to answer these questions and give out the award to 11 bloggers I know. hehe I'll try since I don't know a lot of bloggers.


1. What is your name? (Full name) Chariss Bucad. :p 

2. What inspires you to blog?
At first, I was inspired to blog for the sake of monetizing it. I’ve heard about Google Adsense and how it will help you to earn money online. As time goes by, I realized it’s hard to monetize a blog so I chose to make my blog more personal however I did not remove the ads on my blog :P I don’t know why I haven’t remove them.

3. What is your happiest moment in life?
I have plenty and some of those I already forgot. Simple moments in life make me happy like eating ice cream, bonding with friends, reading a good book, watching a movie, watching the sunset, stars and moon. Most especially when my boyfriend is around making me smile.
                                                            
4. What is your greatest challenge in life, how did you overcome problems?
I've never shared this to anyone especially to those I’m not that close or someone I don’t trust. But this is the most challenging ever happened in my life way back high school. After graduation, my father wanted me to study in a prestigious university in the city so I took an entrance exam. To my horror, I failed. That moment my world crashed, tears are flowing because I failed my parents. Ever since I wanted them to be proud of me, so I worked so hard for them. How did I overcome? Hmm, I’m not really sure how, I just accept reality, it hurts but that’s life. I think it’s all about acceptance that there are some things in life that we can’t control. It turned out good actually; it’s a blessing in disguise after the heartbreaking period. Everything happens for a reason and I’m happy that God did plan well.

5. Do you find my blog interesting?
You have no idea sheen. Hehe. I love everything about your blog, that’s for sure.

6. Movie marathon or sound trip?
I love both! But I would go for movie marathon.

7. When was the last time you cry, what was the reason?
I cried yesterday. The reason is family issues. I tend to be so emotional when it comes to comments especially when my family does the judging. I hate it actually but I can’t do anything, they’re my family. And maybe I’m guilty too.

8. What is you motto/ philosophy in life?
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” Sven Goran Eriksson. I’m afraid of failure, but I realized without failure, I will never learn and probably won’t grow into a more mature person. Everyday life gets so challenging, and I guess this is life is all about, facing those challenges throw on you. We just have to deal with it and never forget to be thankful for what you have. Learn to appreciate everything and thank God for everything.

9. What is your favorite hobby?
Watching movies, read books, read good blog on the net, blogging and singing.

10. Who is your favorite blogger, why?
Ate Sie and Ms. Anna Oposa. Ate Sie since she’s a strong woman, a lot of things happened to her but I adore her strength, she never loses hope in everything, which is something I love about her. Anna is really smart, funny and brave, plus a talented young lady. I love reading her blog every now and then.

11. What can you say to me? (Anything)
Whatever it is that is making you crazy thinking about these days. I know eventually you can reach into a good decision. I know it’s hard but just follow your heart, follow your happiness, follow where you can feel freedom and God’s love. Stand in faith and believe that God is on your side. 

The rule for this award once you received it.

- Thank the blogger(s) who sends you the award and add a link to her/his blog. (done!)
-write 7 random things about yourself. (done! see below)
- give the award to other 15 bloggers you love and tell them.



I have a hard time on this Random stuffs about me. haha! Anyway, here you go.


7 Random Things about Me.

  • I love singing so much but I’m not a diva, I don’t have a great voice. I just love letting my feelings all out through singing. Sometimes I wish I could write my feelings and make it a song just like Taylor Swift.
  • I love fashion. I love bags, shoes and cute stuffs. But I can’t buy everything so I’m satisfied by just looking at them. I know limitation to my wants.
  •  I love writing ever since high school, it was some sort of a journal. I usually write them in Tagalog because I’m not good in writing my thoughts in English. I even do that till now. Just random stuffs and thoughts.
  • I love swimming. When I was still a kid we always go swimming not in pool but swimming at the beach. It was fun and being a kid you don’t feel insecure about how you look. You have no idea how I look like when I was still a kid, haha! Hideous. We go boating and fishing as well.
  •  I love reading so much. I love reading fiction. I do read non-fiction at times.
  •  I hate myself for being so submissive sometimes and I disregard my feelings for the sake of making others happy. I know its kind of bad thing to do to myself but for the people I love I do that sometimes. How I wish I could be insensitive. I tried that many times already but after that I felt so guilty. I am so bad. I would eventually learn that in time I need to be assertive and learn to love my feelings. I hope so.
  •    I love sweet stuffs. Chocolates, cakes and ice cream. Anyway, I’m on a mission to eat all things in moderation. My lifestyle change is reminding me this always. I have a bad eating habit that’s why I’m overweight. I have to work on it seriously so this time I have to be consistent. 

I'm done shenani. Hehe I would like to pass these awards to Ate Sie and Flor. Please let me know if you are done na ^__^

Comments

  1. yayay! Interesting answers! haha. Thank you for the message chang! hehe. I find it pretty hard to decide when I dont really know what I want. Gah. hahaha. For now I would just try to live for today and not try so hard to figure everything out. haha.
    YOur 7 Random things are soooo youuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, no problem shenani, I know its hard and you don't have to be too hard on yourself. muaaaah! that should be it, everything will fall into place, there's no rush. HAHA! Yah that's so me. I had a great time answering these shenani.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast