She told me I have to answer these questions and give out the award to 11 bloggers I know. hehe I'll try since I don't know a lot of bloggers.
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” Sven Goran Eriksson. I’m afraid of failure, but I realized without failure, I will never learn and probably won’t grow into a more mature person. Everyday life gets so challenging, and I guess this is life is all about, facing those challenges throw on you. We just have to deal with it and never forget to be thankful for what you have. Learn to appreciate everything and thank God for everything.
Ate Sie and Ms. Anna Oposa. Ate Sie since she’s a strong woman, a lot of things happened to her but I adore her strength, she never loses hope in everything, which is something I love about her. Anna is really smart, funny and brave, plus a talented young lady. I love reading her blog every now and then.
Whatever it is that is making you crazy thinking about these days. I know eventually you can reach into a good decision. I know it’s hard but just follow your heart, follow your happiness, follow where you can feel freedom and God’s love. Stand in faith and believe that God is on your side.
The rule for this award once you received it.
- Thank the blogger(s) who sends you the award and add a link to her/his blog. (done!)
-write 7 random things about yourself. (done! see below)
- give the award to other 15 bloggers you love and tell them.
I have a hard time on this Random stuffs about me. haha! Anyway, here you go.
7 Random Things about Me.
- I love singing so much but I’m not a diva, I don’t have a great voice. I just love letting my feelings all out through singing. Sometimes I wish I could write my feelings and make it a song just like Taylor Swift.
- I love fashion. I love bags, shoes and cute stuffs. But I can’t buy everything so I’m satisfied by just looking at them. I know limitation to my wants.
- I love writing ever since high school, it was some sort of a journal. I usually write them in Tagalog because I’m not good in writing my thoughts in English. I even do that till now. Just random stuffs and thoughts.
- I love swimming. When I was still a kid we always go swimming not in pool but swimming at the beach. It was fun and being a kid you don’t feel insecure about how you look. You have no idea how I look like when I was still a kid, haha! Hideous. We go boating and fishing as well.
- I love reading so much. I love reading fiction. I do read non-fiction at times.
- I hate myself for being so submissive sometimes and I disregard my feelings for the sake of making others happy. I know its kind of bad thing to do to myself but for the people I love I do that sometimes. How I wish I could be insensitive. I tried that many times already but after that I felt so guilty. I am so bad. I would eventually learn that in time I need to be assertive and learn to love my feelings. I hope so.
- I love sweet stuffs. Chocolates, cakes and ice cream. Anyway, I’m on a mission to eat all things in moderation. My lifestyle change is reminding me this always. I have a bad eating habit that’s why I’m overweight. I have to work on it seriously so this time I have to be consistent.
I'm done shenani. Hehe I would like to pass these awards to Ate Sie and Flor. Please let me know if you are done na ^__^