Business Casual Day!

Last week we had a fun business casual day photo-shoot! It's my 1st time to join this kind of pictorial though so I have to wear something smart casual. hehe As usual, I really don't know what I should wear for that day so I need help from Google. I've found a lot of sites and search youtube as well but this site really caught my attention. The photos below are my inspiration for that pictorial day.

I have this addiction to dresses lately (no idea why?) and I had never thought this is a good business casual attire. I don't know much about these since I'm completely happy with my jeggings and blouse combined. I like the dress and the cardigan combination here,this is perfect since it will not show my fatty arms haha!


I like this one too but when I saw the photo above I opted to wear the dress with a cardigan ^_^ 


I wanted to wear this one for the next photo session, corporate attire! but it was hard to find the upper corporate attire blouse lol I'm not sure what to call it. So I just decided to buy a blazer. I just wore a white blouse and pencil skirt covered with blazer. I look like having an interview with a client haha!


source of photos above: outfitposts

Behold! This is my final outfit for that business casual day photo session.



What do you think? haha! My boyfriend requested to upload my photos on fb, so I requested a friend to took me a shot so that I could tag my boypran with these photos. hehe. I never got the chance to have a solo picture of me wearing the corpo attire since I was kind of not into it that day, maybe i'm just tired. hehe

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast