Holding Chopsticks

I got a pasalubong chopstick last september from a very dear friend.  The chopstick is quite different though since she bought it from Thailand. I find it really unique as well. The problem is, I don't know how to use it. I love Japanese food so much but I usually used spoon and fork every time I eat out on a Japanese restaurant. haha! One of my colleague taught me how but I can't seem to get it right. I should start reading holding chopsticks for dummies harhar! Anyway, I found these tips. 


source
Basics: How to Hold Chopsticks:

  • Hold the upper chopstick with the index finger, the middle finger, and the thumb.
  • Put the other chopstick between the bottom of the thumb and the tip of the ring finger.
  • Move the upper chopstick only when you pick up food. 

I guess the gif above would be a great help to those who wants to learn too ^_^

P.S: my first post for this month!Tomorrow's my momma's birthday! I love you momma so much :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast