Bye 2013 and Hello 2014!

Today is the last Monday of 2013. My 2013 has its moments: sadness, frustrations, crying time, happiest and memorable memories. Definitely, a lot of lessons to remember. I love this year so much since a lot of my prayers have been answered and God has given me multitude of blessings for me to share with others. Thank you so much Almighty Father.

This year, a lot of challenges have thrown on me and I think I have managed them very well *pat pat*
I love the good vibes of 2013. I will surely treasure the happy memories ^__^

source

I am so looking forward for the next year, it is time to start fresh! I have plans and I want to keep myself occupied on this. This year, I want to start Minding my Own Business, you heard it right! I want to work seriously on my finances. I have to be determined and committed on this. I want to remind myself everyday that I am not getting any younger and someday I will have my own family. I should plan something for my future, I know what I have to do. I should have started earlier but this is not time for regrets, it's not yet too late to make things right. I have to do this on my own and work hard on it. For the first time in my life, I felt like I have finally found my purpose. I want to change now for the better. Next year, I want to see the best version of myself. I will do things that will make me happy and deprive msyelf on some liabilities. I would want to try delaying gratification hehe. I want to be more appreciative,more positive and more happier this coming year. I look forward to working with you 2014!

source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast