7th week: weight loss challenge

My update is super late since our weight loss challenge ended last week. Anyhow, I can still clearly remembered our 7th weigh-in. Are you familiar with the 5 stages of grief? The stages where you got into a break-up or loss of a loved one? These are: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. I got this one while watching the RomCom K-Drama "My Love from Another Star" (haha!). Well, it was somehow relevant to this post. My point here is, I am depressed! I have gained .8 to my previous weight! waaaaaaaa. I've seen it coming though. I was totally reckless and I know it was totally my fault, my FAULT *cries* . The thought of gaining a little weight is so depressing to me. I should be thankful that it was just .8, right? I should do better next time. Fighting!Fighting!Fighting!Fighting! Never ever give up!!!

a little something to cheer myself up.

http://fitnesstreats.tumblr.com/post/29396922620

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast