Dapitan City Tour and Dakak Beach Resort


http://www.fodors.com/news/travel-quote-of-the-week-on-the-stories-of-travel-7420.html

I’m so glad I got the chance to travel again but this time with my parents and youngest brother. Every year the company where my Papa works has their summer affair. My Papa and his friends decided to spend the summer in Dapitan City. It was a two days and one night stay in Dakak Beach Resort. It was a very long journey; I just slept through the whole ride since my body is pretty tired with the 2 hrs waiting for the bus and my bag is really heavy! I should have known better, Filipino time is always LATE. Anyway, I did not enjoy the 9 hours trip; it was my first time to travel that long and I didn’t sleep well.  When we arrived in Dapitan, the people are excited to take pictures on the City’s Landmarks. We have a tour guide as well in the bus.

Dapitan City is our National Hero’s place, Jose Rizal. He lived there and stayed on that place. Dapitan City is a non commercial place. You can’t find Jollibee or Mcdo and other fast-food chains like CDO have. It’s a great city with pretty view and very peaceful. The tour guide was really busy throwing trivia and information about Dapitan City. I really can’t process all of the information since I was busy looking outside my window. We had the chance to take photos of the Landmarks we’ve went and everyone was thrilled. At first, I wasn’t very interested to take photos since I’m still exhausted. However, I pulled myself up and took photos of Dapitan’s old church and Rizal Shrine.  







Dakak Beach Resort




with my mama :)





travel period: Jun 2-3, 2014
Dakak Beach Resort is a beautiful place. It has a lot to offer to tourists and vacationers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast