Bedroom Inspirations

I've always wanted a room of my own. It gives me the privacy and comfort I need on a daily basis since I'm working at home. Unfortunately, our home is limited of space. There are 8 people living in our cute house and we only have two bedrooms. Our kitchen and living room are connected, we have one bathroom which is inside the master's bedroom. Anyway, one thing that I wish is having my own room, a private and cozy space where I can run to when I wanted to hide away from the world. A room where I can run my imagination freely. I love decorating and cute wallpapers. I love lively, colorful and warm bedroom. Below are my bedroom inspirations, these photos are not mine and credit goes to the owner. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast