Charice Pempengco

Charice Pempengco is the most talented girl in the World!  She serves as an inspiration to all Filipinos artist. She’s one of the Filipino artist who made it through the Hollywood with the help of Oprah Winfrey. She appears in the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel and a new member of the musical series Glee. Listed below are her songs from her debut album Charice.  I like all her songs. I know someone who really loves her most and that’s my friend Sheena. Hehe



·         Pyramid (feat Iyaz)      

·         Reset

·         In this song

·         Nobody’s Singin to Me

·         Thank You

·         I love You

·         In love so deep

·         All that I need to survive

·         Nothing

·         The truth Is

·         Did it for you

·         Note to God

·         Always You

·         All that I need to Survive

·         Fingerprint

·         It can only get better

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast