Yey! This is a very special post. A pretty sister of mine gave me this award. She believes that my blog have touched the lives of other people, that's so sweet really. I never expected that my not-so-pretty-awesome-blog would received such an award. I'm so happy knowing that somehow she felt that way. Thank you so much pretty sis for this award. I really appreciate it and this is such an honor. This award is so special to me because my pretty, lovable sister Sie gave this, of course yehey!!!! I'm just a girl who is trying to find a place in the blogging world and wew I'd never ever thought.
Anyway before I forgot she passed along tag questions and I have to answer it. It was a late post actually since I've been very busy this week. I dunno why? hehe.. Weeee.. I like answering questions like this , the other one was sheena tagged me also. Kinda like this tagging thingy. I hope I won't disappoint you with my answers. Kinda immature pa so hehe that's why *ROFL*
EIGHT EASY TAG QUESTIONS:
What makes you laugh, smile or giggle?
- what makes me laugh is that when someone cracks a joke lol. It makes me smile when someone tries to make me smile haha! tama ba? I'm a smiley person,I guess smiling is natural to me. It makes me giggle everytime I received a gift from someone special that includes friends and special someone.
What are your dreams for your future?
- One of my dreams in the future is to have of course a family of my own, to have kids and a loving husband. To have a business and travel around the globe.yey! hehe
If you are to go to a cruise, where would it be and why?
- Wow. I can't think of any place beautiful. Where do usually cruise go? hehe..Well, maybe Greece, I saw the movie Mama Mia and the place is so enchanting.
How would you spend your vacation time and with whom?
- I would like to go to Boracay and try parasailing with my boypran.. hehe, We have plans but he's not yet here.
If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past?
- Definitely my life now. I have more freedom to do what I wanna do and improve the quality of my life.
Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didn’t get it?
- Yes, I wish I could have been more amusingly clever than anyone else in class. hehe..
Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on?
- I guess during my college years. I want to give up my course to shift to another one but still I chose to move on and continue what I've started.
Is their someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration?
- Of course God, my family and my special someone. Those people who believes in me. They're my source of strength and inspiration.
Yehey! perfect mark for the tagged questions. weeeee.. I wanna thank the person who made this possible. Sister Sie, you're a very sweet and kind ate to me. How I wish you're my sister and I hope I can meet you in person. Thank you so much sis.You truly inspire me in many ways. I learned a lot from you, and I adore you so much for being such a warrior. muaah!