Story 2: Herbalife Journey


Hey there, as I have mentioned in my previous post regarding my weight  lose program using Herbalife products, I am now here to present an update. I know this is a bit late, but I was making sure I keep track on my progress every month. 

Before I weigh around 138 lbs and now I am at 126 lbs already!! I have lost a total of 12 lbs in just 3 months.  I have lost that much without exercise, how much more if I put an effort in doing cardio exercises at least 3x a week. wew. I am so happy, I feel lighter already and my friends told me that I look good and sexy than before haha! I know I am not now at my ideal weight which is at 112 lbs but guess what I am getting there, weeeeeeee.

I just have to take it day by day and those days will add up in the long run. I am positive. I have lost my motivation and feeling out of sorts lately but I have to pull myself up. I was kind of slightly ill this past few weeks actually so I forgot about my program. But the amazing thing here is that I don't have cravings for food like Rice and other sweet stuffs. weeee, I am so happy about it. 


I wanted to share my photo now although I'm not at my ideal weight, I just wanted to show that the product really works. 

This is ME before.


Me now at 126 lbs.

Also, I am doing some abs exercises like the basic crunches and bicycle crunches. They say if you feel sad just work-out, so I did work-out yesterday. After working-out I feel much better. I have to do this seriously. I know I can. 

So true that it takes motivation and commitment to gain result. I just have to keep doing what I have started so that I can finally reach my goal. Keep moving forward cha, you can do this! Fighting!! 

Comments

  1. weeeee..at nakashorts ang sissy ko oha ;)

    I'm so glad for you sissy because you are treating and loving yourself after a stressful work..visiting you sissy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dear!!! You are just very pretty and happy to see you are feeling better in your body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbal products are always good for weight lose. In fact we should follow a natural way of losing weight. Anyway this post is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast