1. Drink Herbalife Shake twice a day - I failed on this one. I started drinking shake Tuesday lunch time and I have managed to continue it until Thursday and Saturday, then I didn't have shake on Friday and Sunday. The thing is I only drink shake once a day.
2. Just 3tbsp of Rice - I did this!! but not a 100%. Last Sunday, I had a date with my boyfriend so I have two scoops of Rice in Tokyo-Tokyo haha! 90% completed the challenge cause I cheated for just a day.
3. Eat fruit twice a day - well, maybe 80% completed. We don't have enough fruits. No fruits by week-end.
4. Go back to Cardio Exercise - 80% failed! I had cardio for just two days in a row.
5. No Sodas for this week. Just plain water or tea - 100% NO SODAS!!! Yay!!
1.Learn more about Japanese language - my score is 100%. Below are the videos!!
Monday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYiEcPEZS2U - introduce yourself in japanese.
Tuesday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvH7T5vKTlc - basic greetings in japanese.
Wednesday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y53Y1QFAWX4 - more on basic greetings.
Thursday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOwIHtpgo0s - eat sushi the right way! ( now I know! hehe )
Friday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORSDJVTpzg - How Much Do Manners Matter in Japan?
Saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQcxFWZmbAg - What Are Proper Mealtime Manners In Japan?
Sunday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShpttiWcAQY - Japanese Body Language and Gestures Lesson 1
2. Write phrases, grammar or idioms - 80% accomplished. Below are phrases I have learned this week.
Tuesday: run off - To leave someone without prior advice. ex: He ran off to France leaving her with all the debts and three children to bring up.
Wednesday: pink slip - to get out of the job ex: I didn't know that his boss has given him a pink slip. Thursday: I forgot!haha!
Friday: rain cheque -any postponement, especially of an offer.
ex: Your son can't make it, he says he'll take a rain cheque" Rocky Balboa.
Saturday: take offline - Discuss a sensitive or highly specific topic individually or in a small group away from a larger group.
ex: Let's take this discussion of the paper towel dispensers offline.
Sunday: I totally forgot!
3. No FB for a week - Well, I tried not to check FB but I have to upload photos for my Papa's birthday since my sister is waiting for the photos. I also checked my boyfriends FB, he tagged me sweet messages and I can't resist not to check it. wew. I failed on this one.
4. Write something for my: Things to do before I'm 25 - This is just a rough draft. I think I have so much things I wanna do before I'm 25 and I'm still in the process of thinking what are those haha! Check it out below:
Get a Passport - check!
Get SSS, Pag-ibig and Tin #.
Zipline in Dahilayan.
Go to Dahilayan Adventure Park and Gardens & Resort -check!
Go to Dakak!
Travel Abroad ( i'm not sure where but let's see hehe)
I have to lose 35 lbs before I am 25. hahaha!
5. Write Appreciation Daily - I don't have a jar but I have a box of appreciation. I have a box of tissue here and an idea just light up! Why would I need a jar when I have a box? haha! talking about being resourceful eh? 90% completed this challenge since I have to write my sunday appreciation today. haha!
Yay! My 1st week is not good but it's not that bad too. At least, I have accomplished something and made myself proud weeeeee. What a productive week and I am planning to continue it. Another weekly challenge will be posted.