Gloria de Dapitan: Gloria's Fantasyland







going to the Horror House!




This is a photo post for now. I love everything about theme parks. I love the rides and people are just happy. I had so much fun here, my exhaustion was gone and I'm just excited to try the rides. We've entered the Horror House first, It wasn't really scary at all but it was my first time, so I get along with others shouting as if they're scared haha! It was the most memorable ever! The Horror House is the best  for me. We've tried also the Bumper Car, I'm such a noob. My brother would always bump me and my mom, she's really enjoying it. I did not enjoy since I cannot operate the car well. Poor me. It is not everyday that I got the chance to have fun and travel. I can't complain. I am very grateful and bless for these experiences and I will treasure these memories forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast